Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wild Dunes 2012

Last week we went on vacation with the entire McCloud family, minus Uncle Chris, to Wild Dunes, SC. It was Maggie's (and Merrill's) first time at the beach and she LOVED it! We all had so much fun. Merrill man was full of new tricks too- he started walking and saying "bye-bye" to anyone and everyone. Here are just a few pictures of our first family beach trip. . .
Merrill's first time in the sand

Maggie and Merrill's first time on the beach with KK and Mac

Mama, Daddy, and Maggie in the ocean

Aunt Katty and Maggie playing in the water

Aunt Harris, Uncle Stew, and Merrill Man in the water

Best Nap Ever

Playing with Daddy

Family photo on the dunes


All the McCloud Girls!

We cannot wait for next year's trip! Maggie will be walking around and causing all sorts of trouble with Merrill. And maybe exacting a little revenge for the abuse she endured this year, as captured below. . .
Seriously?

No, really, I am not ok with this

Maybe if I turn away, he'll stop

Why are you people letting him do this to me?

Do you see how much fun he is having with my head?!

Thank goodness he decided to stop

Nevermind

If I close my eyes, perhaps he will stop.
Don't worry Maggie, at some point you will have a little brother or sister and little cousins and you can show your love through head slaps too. I promise I won't stop you either. Because I'll be taking photographs of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment